Women's Seminar May 6th
Mark your calendars for the Women's Seminar coming up on Friday, May 6th from 6pm-8pm. This exciting event is for all women 16 and older. See below for more info!
Time & Location
May 06, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Graceway Baptist Church, 4700 Weddington Rd, Matthews, NC 28104, USA
About the Event
Mark your calendars for the Women's Seminar coming up on Friday, May 6th from 6pm-8pm. This event is for all women 16 and older. Coffee will be available in the lobby. We will meet in the Auditorium before breaking out into 3 sessions.
The sessions include:
- Child Development - Carilyn Raymond
- A Way With Words: Promoting constructive communication with our children to support mutual respect and positive behavior. This session is for mothers of young children.
- Godly Women in Today's Age - Kristy Edwards
- How do we as Christian women live out our faith in the culture of this world. This session is for anyone.
- A View from an Empty Nest - Carol Evans, Sandra Hansen, Barbara Hobbs
- Join this interactive discussion on the transitional period in life that highlights a new meaning and purpose from Scripture for living a godly life.
At the end of each session there will be a Q&A time for any questions you may have.
We will also hear from ministry leaders on opportunities to serve in the Graceway family.
If you are unable to find childcare for this event, limited childcare will be available. Please contact Graceway at email@example.com if you will need childcare for this event.