Ski Trip 2023
We are excited for this year's Ski Trip. We will be heading to Wolf Ridge in Mars Hill, NC. We'll leave early on January 16 and get back later that night! please Read below for all the info.
Time & Location
Jan 16, 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Mars Hill, 578 Valley View Cir, Mars Hill, NC 28754, USA
About the Event
We are excited for this year's Ski Trip. This activity is only for the High School Students. We will be heading to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort in Mars Hill, NC. We'll leave early on January 16 (MLK Day) and get back later that night. Please read the details below carefully:
- Drop-off is at Graceway at 6:00AM on Jan 16th and Pick-up is at Graceway at 9:00PM on Jan 16th.
- The cost is $90 per teen and that covers the lift ticket and ski/snowbaord rental. Please pay with cash/check at time of drop-off.
- If you own your equipment the cost is $55.
- If you have never skied/snowboarded see Mr. Trent for a full list of items needed for this activity! (ex. snow pants, goggles, gloves, etc.)
- You will need extra money for 3 meals on this trip. Breakfast at chickfila, lunch on the mountain ($10-$15), and dinner at chickfila.
- As always this trip is dependent on there being snow on the mountain. We will keep you updated on the conditions and snow report.
Please contact me with any questions you may have!