Middle School Camping Trip
We will be heading to Cane Creek Park in Waxhaw, NC for an overnight camping trip on April 29-30. See below for more info!
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2022, 5:00 PM – Apr 30, 2022, 12:00 PM
Cane Creek Campground, State Rd 1120, North Carolina 28173, USA
About the Event
Join us for the Middle School Camping Trip! We will be going to Cane Creek on April 29-30. We will be hiking, mini golfing, cooking over the fire, playing games, fishing, having a devotional around the fire, and more. Dinner Friday night and breakfast Saturday morning will be provided as well as s'mores and other snacks.
Please note that drop off and pickup will be at the group camping sites E & F. Cane Creek Camping is at a different address than Cane Creek Park. Click Here for directions to the Campsite. Click here to see a map of the group camping sites.
You will need to sign a quick release form at drop off.
- Drop-off is at Group Camping Sites E & F from 5:00p-6:00p on April 29th
- Pick-up is at Group Camping Sites E & F at 12:00 noon on April 30th.
- The cost is 20$ per teen.
- Check below for a list of items to bring for the camping trip:
- Camping chair
- Sleeping bag
- Hiking shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Fishing gear (not required)
- Warm clothes to sleep in
- Toiletries (a bath house is available near the campsites)
Please contact me if you have a tent we could borrow for this activity.