Camping Trip 2023
We are going to Cane Creek Park for an overnight camping trip on April 28-29. We will be fishing, hiking, mini-golfing, and more. See below for more info!
Time & Location
Apr 28, 5:00 PM – Apr 29, 12:00 PM
Cane Creek Campground, State Rd 1120, North Carolina 28173, USA
About the Event
Join us for the 2023 Camping Trip! We will be going to Cane Creek on April 28-29. This acticity is for Middle School & High School. We will be hiking, mini golfing, cooking over the fire, playing games, fishing, having a devotional around the fire, and more. Dinner Friday night and breakfast Saturday morning will be provided as well as s'mores and other snacks.
Please note that drop off and pickup will be at the group camping parkign lot. Cane Creek Camping is at a different address than Cane Creek Park. Click Here for directions to the Campsite. Click here to see a map of the group camping sites. If need to dropoff and pickup at a different time, please let me know ahead of time!
Guys will be staying in tents in the Group Camping sites L & M, and girls will be staying in Cabins 3 & 4.
You will need to sign a quick release form at drop off.
- Drop-off is at Group Camping Parking from 5:00p-6:00p on April 28th
- Pick-up is at Group Camping Parking at 11:00am on April 29th.
- The cost is 25$ per teen.
- Check below for a list of items to bring for the camping trip:
- Camping chair
- Sleeping bag
- Hiking shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Fishing gear (not required) (we will have exra)
- Warm clothes to sleep in
- Toiletries (a bath house is available near the campsites)
We can't wait to go camping! Register today!